About Me

My photo
I'm currently a college student studying to get my Bachelor in Fine Arts and majoring in Illustration. This blog will mainly consist of sketches and work in progresses for either personal projects, commissions, or school work.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WIP(2) -4-20-10

School WIP's to show what my final projects for my raster and illustration class. The end of the
semester is coming up so soon! o.O























This project is for Illustration class, and I was able to pick whatever I wanted. So I've decided to take this Sketch-a-day that I did back in Dec. and fix it up into a completed piece. I'm super excited for this one! :)
























This group of thumbnails is for my raster class. The theme is "the light within" and I can take it where ever I want to. So I'm making a deep sea enviornment with a deep sea like mermaid sorta based on an eel. This will be a lot of fun too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment