About Me

My photo
I'm currently a college student studying to get my Bachelor in Fine Arts and majoring in Illustration. This blog will mainly consist of sketches and work in progresses for either personal projects, commissions, or school work.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WIP -4-28-10

I've just been working on this one over the past few days since its due first. I want to have it done by Thurs. so i can have it printed for free in the lab... but I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to. It's getting really close to finished, but there is still something I need to fix and touch up. Ut's going to be a long night tomorrow. ^^'

Expect an update on fish bowl cat very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love the mood set in this. You should add some little dusty particles floating around in the water with different levels of lighting on them to further develop the idea that it's under water.

    ReplyDelete